1. Read the Parkway Christian School Handbook
Click here for the 2021-2022 handbook.
3. Gather All Electronic Documents
Please gather the following documents before beginning the application process. An application fee will be required at that time. The amount due is listed on the application. Payment is required for application to be accepted and processed.
Copy of PCS Accepted Scholarship Award Letter
Grades 1 and up:
Copies of past 2 years (1 year if applying for first grade) of:
Report Cards (official copies)
Standardized Testing Results (official copies)
2. Download Our Application Checklist
Please download and save our Application Checklist here.
This will help you in your preparation for the application process.
4. Please Read Before Applying
Parkway Christian School is designed for families of preschool, elementary and middle school aged children who desire a faith-based education for their children with high standards in academics and student conduct delivered in a loving environment.
Parkway Christian School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, disability, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
• All students applying for grades KP - 8 will have an admission entrance assessment.
• A non-refundable application fee per student (grades K-8 applicants) covers the assessment and review process. This fee is due with completed application. Please refer to the current Tuition and Fees information sheet for amount due.
• All students are subject to further interviews with Administration
• When applicable, applicants must have an evaluation filled out by the student’s prior teachers
• With completed Admission Application, parents must provide copies of the following for Administrative review: prior standardized test scores, including but not limited to: FCAT, Florida Writes, IOWAS; report cards, interim reports and/or progress reports, and conference forms.
• With completed Admission Application, parents must provide a copy of child’s birth certificate
•A student’s admission acceptance status, decided by the admissions team, includes but is not limited to, assessment results, prior school and standardized testing records, and if PCS can meet the student’s individual needs. Assessment results are not provided in writing.
If you are applying for the 2020-2021 school year, click
If you are ready to apply for the 2021-2022 school year, click